Executive Assistant, Marketing and Brand
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to provide a wide range of administrative and executive support to the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Marketing and Brand and several key Marketing Leadership Team members. The EA will be expected to organize and set priorities, meet the critical deadline and follow-up tasks; schedule meetings, plan business trips and manage information requests. Additionally, the EA will work with key contacts, both inter and cross-departmental, to manage Marketing and Brand's finances and should be prepared to assist in project/campaign development and implementation as necessary
Administrative Support Duties
- Provide high level administrative and executive support to the SVP. Perform general administrative duties such as screening the mail, maintaining files and filing systems, maintain and address/mailing lists, and copy, fax, and scan documents as needed.
- Proactively respond to callers and visitors. Interact with high level internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the SVP.
- Prepare, edit, and respond to routine as well as complex correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents on behalf of the SVP. Assemble folders, order supplies, books and subscriptions, and so forth.
- Prepare, monitor and process invoices, expense reports and check requests and assist in tracking budget status for the Marketing and Brand team.
- Facilitate signing, sending and filing of confidential documents on behalf of the SVP and the Marketing Leadership Team. Accept and make calls on behalf of the SVP. Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Executive Team.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues promptly. Communicate and coordinate with other Associates in the department and within the Council.
- Track and monitor deliverables the SVP may be pursuing and provide status updates regularly.
Meeting, Event, & Travel Support Duties
- Assist and coordinate SVP’s complex calendars, agendas, logistics, food orders for committee calls, guest speakers; expense reports, and credit card statements. Manage the Marketing & Brand departments’ meetings (internally and with other departments)
- Prepare minutes for conference calls and post/distribute to appropriate individuals on a timely basis.
- Collaborate with internal teams on training events by coordinating activities with participants, travel agencies, and the 4-H Conference Center.
- Manage and coordinate complex executive travel schedules and reservations (domestic and international) — coordinate special projects and events under the SVP’s guidance, or the guidance of other Team members.
Department Support Duties
- Manage the departments’ and the leadership teams’ meetings and logistics; set-up and schedule the department’s meetings. Manage quarterly team outings and the departments’ annual retreats.
- Serve as budget steward for the department; monitor spending and allocation of budget, and process purchase orders and invoices.
- Assist with various Council and 4-H initiatives, including organization-wide monthly associate meetings.
- Monitor the 4-H marketing inbox daily: communicate with 4-H stakeholders on behalf of National 4-H Council; support other marketing team members as needed.
Document Management Duties
- Manage files and information on Greenspace on SharePoint.
- Generate updates, reports, summaries and PowerPoint presentations as they relate to the Marketing Team. Manage internal documents for the Digital, Public Relations, Executive Communications, and Creative Services teams as needed.
- Manage internal documents for the SVP and the Marketing Leadership Team.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related discipline.
- A minimum of three to five years of executive-level administrative experience with the ability to perform in a team-oriented environment.
- A minimum of three years of experience managing and coordinating complex executive-level calendar, travel schedules, and reservations (domestic and international) — coordinating special projects and events under the SVP’s guidance, or the guidance of other team members.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize; strong customer services and relationship skills.
- Must have exceptional task management skills and ability to meet deadlines Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook).
- Proficiency in MASS500 or related financial software, a plus.
ADA Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- Largely a sedentary role; however, some filing may be required.
- Requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
- Basic math skills needed to calculate formulas, commissions, discounts, etc.
- Must be able to lift at least 10 pounds.