Executive Administrative Assistant & Corporate Social Responsibility Professional
The Executive Assistant/Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Professional will provide direct administrative support to the Chief HR Officer and Chief Transformation Officer which includes the management of their interactions (meetings and communications) with their staff and external parties. This role will also play a key role in implementing and maintaining high-quality CSR initiatives and delivering world class communication (email, voice mail, and face to face) to department team members, franchisee and any internal or external customers of Choice Hotels International. This individual will take on the responsibility of managing project workflow and communication for all CSR projects. Additionally, this individual will represent the department in a professional manner that conveys a commitment to internal and external customer service. The individual will maintain the integrity of the department by upholding the confidentiality of department information.
What you will do…
- Manage and maintain calendars ~ scheduling basic to complex meetings and events both on-site and off. Uses traditional and non-traditional scheduling practices to accomplish meeting goals in a quick pace environment.
- Secures business travel arrangements and proactively seeks out situations that will not interfere with pre-determined travel plans and suggest work around solutions
- Manage the end to end process for confidential personnel processes that take place throughout the year.
- Prepare memos, presentations and reports utilizing available software and technology. i.e. Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Schedule and book space for CSR meetings, make copies of agenda, take notes and distribute to attendees after each meeting.
- Provides executive assistant best practices and examples to the enterprise and leads with integrity.
CSR Program Oversight
- Oversee the matching gifts vendor and platform and answer associate communications.
- Act as the corporate CSR liaison to Choice Resource Groups and other internal groups to support philanthropic initiatives.
- Manage the partnership and corresponding contracts with CSR vendors.
- Assist leadership in implementing events associated with the signature cause partners, Operation Homefront, American Red Cross, Clean the World, etc.
- Assist leadership in the development of project plans, site visits, volunteer management, transportation, food and beverage.
- Support the implementation of donations/sponsorships from CSR department and executive team including payments, communications, filling event tables, organization advertisements.
Reporting and Research
- Capture and track charitable spending across the organization to include Foundation spending, executive philanthropic initiatives and Choice Privileges redemption programs.
- Facilitate end of the year reporting.
- Provide ad hoc analytical and research support to the CHRO and Chief Transformation Officer.
Skills you have…
- High School diploma required
- Four-year college degree preferred
- 5 years minimum experience in performing Executive Administrative Assistant responsibilities.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work, internship, community association and/or marketing/communications experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task and work flexible hours in a fast pace environment.
- Professional, detail oriented, well organized.
- Ability to work independently and self-starter.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks.
- Capable of working successfully under pressure.
- Must have demonstrated problem-solving skills and be a confident decision maker.
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills required to coordinate requirements for events.
- Customer focus – Possess strong relationship skills with fellow departments and customers.
- Proficient in following: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Office
- Must be able to uphold Choice Cultural Values: Be Bold, Be Quick, Listen, Be Curious, and Show Integrity