Director, Marketing Intelligence
As the Director, Marketing Intelligence, you will own the strategic direction and delivery of Marketing Intelligence capabilities and offerings. Alongside the Vice President, you will identify areas of opportunity and partnerships to bring a unique service offering to clients.
- Manage significant client interaction, consulting with account-specific teams regularly to ensure client needs for measurement and analysis are met and to identify opportunities to deepen or expand client relationships
- Oversee the Marketing Intelligence roadmap (MI) based on business priorities, working with all divisions. Manage multiple projects in parallel and oversee their completion from start to finish, while setting goals and project milestones.
- Lead a team of analytics professionals providing resource allocation, skillset alignment, mentorship, professional development, and training.
- Oversees the creation of custom-designed reports and visualizations to draw conclusions and develop strategic recommendations
- Coordinates and implements analysis and reporting projects, and provides each assigned account with strategic planning inputs, in-depth target segment profiles, measurement plans, performance forecasts and pro-forma financial analyses
- Develops analytical techniques and tools into marketable products that fulfill needs across the client base
- Facilitates collaboration of all team disciplines to accurately gather and use information for analyses, insights and recommendations
- Leads learning plan development including in-market testing, campaign measurement, research consultation and the identification of knowledge gaps Identifies strategic analytic needs (e.g., advanced targeting techniques, media mix modeling), presents proposals and creates and manages project plan to complete work
- Collaborates with Project Management in the development of staff plans and budget estimates across accounts
Successful candidates will have strong mathematical or statistical backgrounds, proven project management skills, and thrive in a team environment of open idea exchange.
- 10+ years or more experience in analytical/planning functions; three or more years of team management experience in a preferably in a matrixed environment
- Master's or MBA preferred
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools such as Python and SQL and web analytics tools use and implementation (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proven ability to create and deliver persuasive presentations, POV statements, strategic and operational recommendations for existing and prospective clients
- A natural curiosity and the drive to consistently seek opportunities to grow our clients’ business