Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Specialist for Ex Libris, you will be primarily responsible for creating, running and maintaining digital marketing campaigns. In this exciting opportunity, you will use content provided by the content marketing team to run PPC, Paid Social, and Marketing Automation campaigns to promote Ex Libris’ brand and products to the higher education market. A large focus will be placed on research universities, CIO’s and librarians. You must be adept at running multiple campaigns across varying personas.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Run PPC campaigns on Google to dive traffic to select landing pages for import brand and generic keywords.
- Manage landing pages for campaigns to assure lead capture and routing to sales.
- Rus paid social campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to drive engagement with Whitepapers, Webinars and live event registrations.
- Act as the primary manager of the team’s marketing automation platform when it comes to all aspects of lead scoring, lead list maintenance, email and landing page optimization.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to effectively route leads and optimize for down-funnel quality.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of Marketing campaigns; uses data to implement testing methods to optimize campaigns and messages and persona identification.
- Produce lead/opportunity reports and regular dashboards to measure key marketing KPIs.
- Build and maintain on-going lead-nurture email campaigns to mature leads to the SQL stage.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field plus a minimum of 1 to 3 years’ related marketing experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with ability to own and lead campaigns from start to finish.
- Strong working knowledge of PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, and Marketing Automation (Hubspot preferred); must have a basic understanding of the sales process.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, with outstanding editing skills for print and electronic media and strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of social media; both the trends and business realities as they relate to corporate communications.
- Innovative, curious approach that offers fresh ideas and new ways of thinking.
- Ability to manage numerous projects and meet aggressive deadlines in a dynamic, multi-location environment, while maintaining a team-oriented approach to business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Capacity to learn and master new technology.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, manage multiple projects, and operate effectively in a dynamic work environment.
It Would Be Great If You Also Had
- Ability to understand technology to a reasonably detailed level.
- Learning agility to learn new skills quickly.
Other Important Information About This Position
- This position can be located out of our office in Des Plaines, IL or Bethesda, MD. May be conducive to remote work from one of these locations.
- Occasional travel up to 10% of the time is required.
- This position requires weekday attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
- We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
- We hold fun on-site events and promote a collaborative work environment
- Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
- All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals