Digital Marketing Specialist
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be implementing and managing various digital acquisition campaigns for clients in the hospitality industry. This position requires the ability to analyze digital acquisition campaigns (metasearch, search engine optimization, paid search and display) and ensure optimization efforts apply to the latest industry trends. You will successfully implement digital acquisition campaigns and analyze monthly website traffic to identify actionable recommendations for improved performance.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implementation and management of digital acquisition campaigns
• Strategic planning and analysis of digital acquisition campaigns
• Conduct industry research
• Assist with monthly client billing reports
• Ad hoc projects
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of experience a plus, but not required
• Acute attention to detail
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Proficient in conducting research online
• Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented space
• Motivated and creative with the ability to self-manage
• A team player who enjoys working in a diverse environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel
• Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics a plus
• Google Ads Certification a plus
Why Join Sabre?
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Work in a growing and fresh digital industry
- Opportunities for growth
- Improve skills and knowledge
- Visually seeing the results of optimization efforts
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW