Digital Marketing Specialist
- Implement measurable demand generation programs that drive pipeline for our direct sales team, including email, web and social channels.
- Build and optimize emails, landing pages and contact forms as part of a cohesive nurture campaign strategy.
- Create and produce basic design assets such as landing pages, emails, banners, digital ads, social media, website, etc.
- Leverage Pardot, Salesforce.com to execute and track the success of programs. Configure and customize Pardot to optimize lead management process.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance and optimize campaigns and messages.
- Produce lead/opportunity reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress, conversion rates, cost per lead, etc. Prepare Sales and Marketing metrics, reports, and forecasts.
- Create and implement digital content for website, blogs, social media, etc.
- Manage contact and email lists with up-to-date data and segmentation.
- Configure Salesforce and Pardot for individual Sales teams to ensure effective sales processes and lead follow up. Work closely with Sales team to refine the lead management process.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of a marketing strategy and stay current in marketing trends and news.
- Provide on-going support to sales and marketing goals and initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital media advancements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or internet marketing preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a digital marketing capacity.
- Intermediate level knowledge of marketing automation systems and CRMs (Salesforce/Pardot preferred), as well as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics.
- Sales and Marketing operational capabilities including sales metrics reporting and forecasting.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Deep understanding of all relevant social media best practices.
- General knowledge of accounting, finance and general investing a plus.
- Preferred Additional Skills: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS