Coordinator, Visual Communications and Graphic Design
Support storytelling, branding strategy, and product development with an emphasis on visual communication.
- Support the development of impactful, effective, and eye-catching designs and digital graphics to drive engagement and meet organizational objectives.
- Work with the team to create products, content, and marketing materials for
- PowerPoint designs, flyers, and print layouts.
- Execute multiple projects simultaneously with sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to take creative direction and feedback and implement across a range of deliverables.
- Demonstrate initiative in carrying out responsibilities and keep the director of strategic communications informed of plans, progress, and results.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years’ relevant experience in strategic communications and graphic design with related marketing experience.
- Superb organization, time management, customer service, and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver outstanding service in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Results-driven self-starter with excellent problem solving and decision making ability.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and creative design programs.
- Portfolio and writing samples.
- Familiarity with the military community strongly preferred.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Our talent acquisition and employment policies are inclusive. We respect both the spirit and letter of the laws of equal employment opportunity.