The mission of (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), is to provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. The Association of Community Cancer Centers is (c ) Management, Inc.’s largest client. We are currently seeking a dynamic Content Coordinator to join our team of professionals!
The Content Coordinator is integral to the development and management of editorial and meeting content across multiple platforms, with an emphasis on copy-editing, proof-reading, and fact-checking. In doing so, the Content Coordinator will regularly cross-collaborate with Meetings, Marketing and Communications, Provider Education, and Membership for a national oncology nonprofit organization client, The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC). On the client-facing side, the Content Coordinator will regularly liaise with authors and speakers in the healthcare field.
S/he will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct interviews and write departmental articles for bi-monthly Oncology Issues journal
- Ensure timely and accurate metadata (with descriptions) for editorial content in each published issue of the journal
- Ensure timely, accurate updating of Oncology Issues feature spreadsheet and abila database
- Manage the ACCC Patient Assistance Guide; work with Development and Marketing teams to produce these updates in print (annually) and online (quarterly)
- Research and gather publicly available information on pharmaceutical and foundation patient assistance programs and reimbursement resources; ensure accuracy of all information
- Liaise with Development team to include any relevant advertising content
- Copyedit, proofread, and fact-check a variety of editorial and meeting content to include e-newsletters, web copy, print and online publications, and the ACCC Annual Report
- Liaise with authors and speakers to ensure editorial content is received on time and that internal and external deadlines are met
- Manage and provide real-time updates on editorial and meeting content on shared documents
- Conduct speaker management and outreach for multiple ACCC meetings
- Provide logistical support and work collaboratively with meetings department around content for multiple meetings
- Brainstorm ways to maximize editorial and meeting content across multiple platforms
- Develops synergies between departments as it pertains to organizational programming and maintains communication across functions
- Actively participate in assigned CORE Group
- 2-4 years of professional experience in project coordination/management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or English
- Experience in editing, copyediting, proofreading, and fact-checking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Word, PowerPoint, and Access) is required
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to meet deadlines, to handle a diverse workload, and to produce high-quality materials
- Must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Is team-oriented and able to work independently
- Some travel to regional/national meetings expected
- Experience in oncology, healthcare, and/or medical technology
- Familiarity with Chicago style and proofreader marks
- Familiarity with producing and maximizing editorial and meeting content for social media outlets
- Knowledge of association management databases, i.e., abila netFORUM is preferred
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is a powerful community of more than 23,000 multidisciplinary practitioners and 2,000 cancer programs and practices nationwide. Founded in 1974, ACCC brings together healthcare professionals across all disciplines in oncology to promote quality cancer care. It is estimated that 65 percent of the nation's cancer patients are treated by a member of ACCC. Members rely on ACCC for education and advocacy support in adapting and responding to complex changes and challenges in the delivery of quality cancer care. ACCC provides resources on operations and management for programs and practices, reimbursement issues, policy and regulatory changes at the state and national levels, trends in cancer care, integrating new technologies and therapies, and more. For more information, visit ACCC's website at accc-cancer.org.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Savings Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking, an on-site fitness center and more!
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.