Commercial Deposit Supervisor
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Responsible for the daily oversight of the CDA team to ensure that the opening of new accounts and servicing of clients is in keeping with the Bank’s standards. CDA supervisor will also be responsible for the opening and servicing of CDO client accounts as well as the review of all required new account documentation to ensure that it is compliant with the Bank’s policies and procedures. Deliver exceptional service to internal and external clients and address escalated customer service issues as needed. Resolve complex service issues by maintaining a developed knowledge of advanced bank products and services. Possesses advanced knowledge of the platform system in order to assist with service /maintenance related issues. Responsible for coaching and mentoring and directing team members to expand knowledge of advanced products and services. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with bank staff at all levels. Must have problem solving skills, work with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment with decision making.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the CDA team to ensure service quality, accuracy, efficiency and risk management.
- Ensures new accounts opened are in compliance with all policies, procedures and applicable regulations.
- Effectively balance the simultaneous demands of multiple requests and complete them timely and accurately..
- Consistently provides excellent customer service when opening deposit accounts, servicing accounts, performing account maintenance and establishing account related services.
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers.
- Follows and remains current on all policies, procedures and applicable regulations that pertain to handling of customer accounts, security, compliance and internal control guidelines.
- Supervises the training of new CDA’s, including product knowledge, opening of new accounts, account maintenance and cross-selling strategies.
- Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service in response to CDO requests to establish new accounts for their clients. Promptly responds to complaints, questions, and or concerns to resolve customer servicing issues in partnership with the CDO.
- Provide quarterly coaching to CDA team, performance feedback, and the completion of performance reviews as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Education or the Equivalent, Focus or Specialty, Required/Preferred
High School Diploma or equivalent. Required/Bachelor Degree Preferred
Experience (Time desired/required), Experience Details , Required/Preferred
3 years Progressive Banking Experience Required
2 years Leadership experience