Children’s Health Communications Associate
We seek candidates with 7-10 years of experience in public relations strategic communications, non-profit or Capitol Hill experience to manage projects across our work in children’s health. You are a good fit for this position if you can:
- Write and edit compelling press releases, op-eds, fact sheets, policy briefs, blog posts and other short form products
- Create and maintain solid relationships with press contacts and successfully place stories
- Develop multi-faceted communications plans and work with a team to implement them
- Synthesize and translate complicated material into clear and simple language
- Make crisp, succinct and interesting presentations to clients, media and others
- Be flexible and willing to change course quickly
Burness is a mission-driven communications firm committed to helping nonprofits advance social change worldwide. Since our founding more than 30 years ago, we’ve worked with more than 600 nonprofits in the US and around the world.
Burness offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.