Certified Nursing Assistant
View all Jobs
CarePlus has been in business for 25 years! We are a company that truly appreciates all the hard work our caregivers put in for our clients. If you want to work for a company where you will feel like part of a family, apply now!
We are currently seeking a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team. The Certified Nursing Assistant is a para-professional employee trained to provide personal care and related services in the home. He/she functions under the direction, instruction and supervision of a registered nurse.
What We Offer:
- "Caregiver of the Month" Recognition
- Caregiver Parties
- Sick Leave
- Family Environment
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time and a Half on Holidays
- Career Enhancement Training
- Overtime Pay
- Supportive Office Staff
- Has the emotional and mental maturity necessary for establishing and maintaining a good work relationship with the care recipient and the agency personnel
- Has successfully completed a CNA skills assessment
- Has a reliable means of transportation
- Receives a physical examination, including a test (or x-ray) for tuberculosis, annually
- Ability to Maintain the confidentiality of patient care
- Practices good hygiene and is neat in personal appearance
- Has an interest and concern for people
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks as related to a safe and comfortable environment.
- Reports any change in the patient’s physical or mental condition or in the home situation to supervisor.
- Attempts to promote patient’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest.
- Encourage patient to be as independent as is feasible.
- Performs regular personal care duties, such as giving patient partial baths, oral care, hair, nail, and foot care, and dressing.
- Performs housekeeping duties as needed, inclduing changing linens.
- Assists with range of motion exercises, and assists patient with mobility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.