Business Analyst/Data Manager
*Must possess a current Top Secret security clearance to qualify for this position.
KTS is looking for an excellent communicator with consulting skills to perform management analysis at the FBI. Our ideal candidate is logical and proactive, thinks through their activities and understands how their work contributes to KTS’ value to the client, as well as how their work fits with our work and other work at the client. They then take action to help the team deliver that value. Prior or current work experience at the FBI is highly desirable.
The candidate must demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills, be self-driven, and work collaboratively with the members of the project team. He/she should work with the team to help the client achieve the most mission value with the available funding. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent listening skills and ask relevant insightful questions in interactions with colleagues and client. The candidate will be able to capture and present ideas articulately and persuasively to colleagues and clients, promote team morale, and enhance productivity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will:
- Process Documentation of Legacy Systems:
- Assist the Government by documenting architecture
- Software of databases previously developed and in use:
- Include User's Guide for government personnel.
- Data Analysis:
- Assist the IT/Systems management team in documenting data analysis findinp and recommendations in Data Analysis Report. Overseeing Data Definition and Structure to verify and validate conformance with specified business rules, government policies, and user data requirements.
- Data Entry and Validation:
- Responsible for validating and inputting accurate real property and leasing data from the lease management and abstract leases and location database into RPA/TRIRIGA/Maximo sy*m. Assist the IT/Systems management team in detecting, resolving any data anomaly and discrepancy issues to ensure data integrity and accuracy across all systems within FOSS.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Top Secret Clearance Required
- Must have a bachelor's degree and at least 2 years experience, 3 plus years preferred, in the specific discipline related to the FBI program or functional area that the contract staff member will be assigned.
- Must have 2 years or more of Data Analytical experience on data management activities.
- Must possess the skills of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Microsoft Access and Adobe Acrobat.
- Preferred experience in Real Estate, IBM TRIRIGA/Maximo, and Microsoft Office certification.
Washington, DC, 20004
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.