Branch Office Administrator
You will create deep, trusted client relationships and empower the financial advisor (FA) within your assigned branch to focus on delivering customized, solutions-based advice to clients with exceptional service. People who thrive in this position generally demonstrate strengths in one or more of these professional roles:
• Building the business/network for the FA by updating prospect/client records, executing direct-mail programs, planning seminars, making follow-up calls for appointments, recognizing new-business opportunities and facilitating branch business planning.
• Conveying a welcoming presence while answering the phone, responding to client questions, greeting guests, and carrying out responsibilities that ensure a consistent appointment process.
• Creating and meeting business plans, overseeing appointment-setting/schedules, and expanding client relationships.
• Using our technology to make it easy for our clients to do business with us.
• Supporting business and marketing activities to consistently grow the business and the opportunity to work with the FA and with Edward Jones while continuously improving the client experience and branch processes.
Investing in You
The BOA Opportunity at Edward Jones offers a competitive reward program and a unique culture that promotes a long-term career, contributes to your financial security, and encourages the well-being of you and your family. Our firm is committed to respecting individuals and their contributions, fostering an environment of continuous improvement and sharing the success of the firm with those who create it.
What We’ll Expect of You
• Exceptional client service focus
• Critical thinking capabilities
• Influential team member who can also work independently
• Proactive self-starter
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Willingness and ability to learn and understand the financial services industry