Branch Ambassador/Customer Service
Here’s What We’re Looking For In You
- You’re friendly and engaging and can connect with customers. Yep, you’re a people person—whether you’re helping folks with technology challenges, having casual conversation, or simply showing off some of the cool services and products we offer.
- You will be able to reduce customer financial anxiety by helping to determine both personal and business financial needs. You’ll get to pull in experts that can help guide your customers to their financial destination.
- You’re aware of the importance of being compliant when working at a bank. You’ll ensure all, audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations.
- You’ll support customers in all areas of the branch, from the cash handling and service needs, to rotating throughout the branch based on the customer needs.
- The overall retail customer experience is improved with fewer handoffs; every Ambassador is equally “the expert”.
- You’re naturally curious and like to learn. We’ll teach you what Capital One has to offer our customers in products, services and experiences to help guide them in the right direction toward their financial goals.
- You’re digitally savvy. You’ll showcase what’s possible in our physical space and how to easily navigate our mobile and online experience, using the branch’s laptops and iPads. Take an active role in educating customers on other banking channels as well as other products and services.
- Are you a team player? If so, you will have the opportunity to work with an energized team of banking professionals and help inspire your teammates as they inspire you.
- You’ll research and answer customer inquiries with the intent of enhancing customer retention and engagement by leverage various tools and channels to recommend appropriate solutions.
- You’ll be able to travel between branches in assigned local area and support the market that you are assigned.
If you’re nodding along and like what you’re reading, let’s talk.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
- At least 1 year of Retail, Sales or Customer Service experience
- At least 6 months of cash handling experience
- Associate’s degree
- 2+ years of Retail, Sales, or Banking Experience