Administrative Support Clerk
Aerotek's client is looking to add a medical receptionist to their front desk team. The contractor would be responsible for the checking in of patients, scheduling appointments, verifying insurance, and handling incoming calls. Although this role will be sitting at the front, they will be cross trained and expected to assist with the scheduling call center. This will be using EMR systems for the scheduling/insurance verifying/billing.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Handling high volume of telephone calls
2. Checking-in patients (includes scanning insurance cards, collecting and posting patient payments, and escorting patients to their exam room)
3. Scheduling patients for appointments
4. Sending electronic messages to doctors
5. Verifying insurance and benefits
6. Providing an excellent level of customer service
7. Web-enabling & resetting patient portal accounts
8. Participating in the daily maintenance of common areas
9. Other duties as assigned.
SEND RESUMES - NO phone inquiries
MUST HAVES TO BE CONSIDERED:
- 2 years+ of medical field experience
- Knowledge of EMR systems
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.