The Emmes Company, LLC is searching for an Administrative Coordinator located in our Rockville, Maryland office.
The Emmes Company, LLC established in 1977, is a Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over six hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Tysons Corner, Virginia, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Our studies impact public health initiatives on a global scale occurring in more than sixty countries spanning across six continents. We are dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems deployment, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in biomedical research. Emmes offers support for the entire process of clinical trials from study design and protocol development through data analysis and manuscript generation.
Emmes is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to assist with administrative support for the AIDS Malignancy Consortium (AMC), a National Cancer Institute-supported clinical trials group founded in 1995 to support innovative trials for AIDS-related cancers. The AMC is composed of over 30 Clinical Trials Sites worldwide, an Administrative Office, a Statistical Center, and an Operations and Data Management Center. Collectively, these components develop and oversee the scientific agenda, manage the groups’ portfolio of clinical trials and other scientific-based studies, and help to develop new protocols.
- Assist with the development, implementation, coordination and monitoring of administrative functions essential to the project
- Provide day-to-day coordination between operational staff and International AMC sites
- Manage project files and archives.
- Facilitate communications and deliverables with internal and external clients
- Organize and coordinate all aspects of conference calls and meetings
- Compose routine and non-technical documents
- Assist with the design, development, consolidation and distribution of reports, manuals, presentations, manuscripts and regulatory submissions
- Ensure that documents are formatted as per CTEP PIO (Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program Protocol and Information Office) guidelines
- Maintain database software relating to entering, retrieving, modifying and manipulating data to generate various documents such as rosters, meeting materials, and reports
- Maintain project website (via Dreamweaver and/or Drupal software)
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent years of experience in administrative work
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Word for the formatting of large documents (100+ pages)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, think independently, take personal initiative
- Ability to produce polished, quality documents that demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing deadlines
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and articulate, professional speaking abilities for routine internal and/or external communication purposes
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new processes and procedures
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EmmesCRO
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Company
The EMMES Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.