Description:This position is responsible for providing administrative assistant support to the Enterprise Operations HR Directors.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Calendar management. Ensuring Directors’ calendars are updated and accurate. Anticipating schedule actions and updating accordingly. Balance conflicting appointments.
- Providing prompt follow-up to meeting requests and correspondence.
- Responding quickly to changes to meetings and logistics effectively to all parties.
- Working closely with Staff Assistants across LM to schedule meetings and coordinate communication between leaders.
- Prepare meeting materials for leadership team in advance of meetings.
- Providing phone support to the Directors and phone coverage to other Administrative Assistants as needed.
- Organize travel and plan itineraries
- Preparing expense reports in timely manner for leadership team.
- Preparing, editing and proofing correspondence, presentations and reports utilizing MS Office suite.
- May be asked to attend staff meetings and take minutes for distribution to teams.
- May be asked to provide administrative support Vice President of Human Resources
- Able to maintain confidentiality of projects and assignments.
- May be asked to support special projects and initiatives in addition to day to day administrative activities.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing efficient administrative assistant support to senior leaders in a fast-paced organization. This position also requires confidentiality in working with sensitive subject matters.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following Attributes
- Positive customer service orientation and effective communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Independent thinker
- Proactive anticipation of needs
- Change responsive/ adaptable
- Strong executive presence
- Project management skills (planning, coordination, execution)
- Willingness to support special projects and initiatives
- 3+ years of recent and demonstrated experience providing administrative assistant support to multiple senior-level clients
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparing reports, documents and presentations for executives
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), e.g. Excel: Pivot Tables and V-Look up; PowerPoint – Embedded graphics and charts.
- Business-minded, forward-planning, team player
- Team player who is proactive and collaborative
- Ability to multi-task and effectively balance priorities
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, analytical and organization skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.