Bethesda Country Club is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Greens/Maintenance department.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that believes our team members are our most important resource and therefore takes great pride in selecting individuals who help us to achieve our Club's mission.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Receptionist to Golf Course Superintendent. Schedule meetings, conference calls, appointments with vendors/contractors, interviews with job applicants, etc.
- Perform general administrative work (Excel, Word, Outlook, facility management software, payroll, chemical application record keeping, etc.)
- Assist with invoice management and filing
- Assist with general inquiries
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2 years office/administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred