Voices for Children Montgomery (casamontgomery.org) supports abused and neglected children by providing them with trained advocates (CASAs) to ensure their best interests are represented in the legal and social service systems. CASAs work with nearly 300 children each year.
Serves: Montgomery County
What a donation buys:
- $250 covers the cost of recruiting/training four new child-advocate volunteers.
- $1,000 provides ongoing support and supervision for volunteer advocates to serve three children for one year.
- $10,000 covers the full cost of providing volunteer advocates for seven children for one year.
- One day: Donate household items to support older youths transitioning out of foster care.
- Weekly: Train to become an advocate (must be 21 or older).