The Glen Echo Park Partnership for Arts and Culture (glenechopark.org) manages a lively visual and performing arts site. More than 360,000 people come to the park annually to renew their creative spirit through classes, festivals, exhibitions, dances, children’s theater, music and more.
Headquartered: Glen Echo
Serves: Metro region
What a donation buys:
- $75 covers materials for three Saturday Art Explorers parent/child drop-in activities.
- $250 helps cover the cost to book musicians for one free summer concert.
- $500 pays for artists/performers to provide free entertainment during the Carousel Day festival.
- One day: Help with special events at Glen Echo Park.
- Weekly: Assist staff with administrative tasks and pre-event activities.