Story Tapestries (storytapestries.org) interweaves professional performances and educational community arts programming. Led by a network of professional artists and educators, its collaboratively designed workshops, performances, exhibits and artist residencies reach more than 100,000 people annually (primarily those living in areas of high poverty) at low- to no cost for participants.
Serves: Metro region
What a donation buys:
- $55 enables adults to participate in three hours of professional development.
- $150 presents 100 children with an arts integration performance.
- $750 provides a classroom with an in-depth artist-in-residency program for five days.
- One day: Support special events.
- Weekly: Remotely support social media communications or data entry.