EveryMind (every-mind.org) strengthens communities and empowers individuals to reach optimal mental wellness. Since 1957, EveryMind has been a mental health resource, providing direct services, community education and advocacy. The organization works to bring healing, hope and wholeness to children, youths, adults, veterans and families.
Serves: Metro region
What a donation buys:
- $50 provides one hour of supportive listening, information and resources, and crisis intervention services for adults, children and youths via phone, text and chat.
- $1,000 supports 20 therapy sessions for a child who has experienced trauma.
- $5,000 provides 100 hours of supportive listening, information and resources, and crisis intervention services for adults, children and youths via text and chat.
- One day: Provide homework help for a low-income elementary or middle school student.
- Weekly: Volunteer as a call specialist for the 24/7 hotline.