CCI Health & Wellness Services’ (cciweb.org) adolescent reproductive health program works to prevent unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) among teens and young adults. It provides low-cost, high-quality, bilingual care through annual gynecological exams, birth control services, and STI testing, treatment and counseling.
Serves: Metro region
- What a donation buys:
- $15 pays for three months of oral contraceptives for one woman.
- $100 provides STI testing for two women.
- $400 provides a long-acting reversible contraceptive for one woman.
- One day: Host a community forum for adults to learn how to talk with their kids about reproductive health.
- Ongoing: Medical providers can donate time and services.