Dr. Pallavi Gowda is a holistic internal medicine physician from the University of Pikeville- Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicineand has a Masters of Health Administration degree from George Washington University. Dr. Gowda served in the US Army and training at Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC) and currently serves on County Health Initiative boards.
She offers a membership-based concierge program for a limited number of patients who are interested in enhanced service and a more personalized approach to their health management. The elite program allows her to provide you with a level of attention and service that–as a physician–she believes is missing in the traditional medical practice. She works with a close network of physicians to provide high quality care for all your needs. Her concierge program ensures your wellness needs are met conveniently and with compassion and support. A physician who really knows you and is able to provide the quality care you deserve. She has a special interest in obesity and lifestyle medicine.
Her exclusive program membership benefits include the following:
- Executive comprehensive screening exam with labs and diagnostic testing included.
- Timely relaxed visits on the same or next day.
- My personal availability after hours or on weekends should you have an important medical needs.
- Promptly reliable communication by the office manager doctor.
- Use of an innovative practical state of the art electronic medical record system integrating a patient mobile application and remote patient monitoring that she, herself helped design.
Bethesda Magazine Top Doc
Washingtonian Top Doc
Certification of Recognition, Comptroller of Maryland
Upsilon Phi Delta Honor Society (George Washington University)
National Committee for Quality Assurance
National Defense Service Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Army Superior Unit Award, WRAMC