Cooking Class: Spice Up Your Cinco de Mayo with a Steak Burrito Buffet
This mouthwatering Mexican recipe turns any weekday into a May 5 fiesta
11. Warm the tortillas, one at a time, in a skillet over low heat.
12. Lay the tortilla flat on a work surface. Arrange desired fillings on tortilla (filling should total about half a cup).
13. Roll once to enclose the fillings. Fold side edges toward the center to enclose, and then roll once more.
14. Place the burrito back into the warm skillet, seam side down.
15. Allow the burrito to sit in the pan on each of four sides for about 1 minute per side.
16. Serve immediately, one at a time. (Alternately, after step 13, arrange several burritos in a single layer in a casserole dish and heat in an oven at 400 degrees for about five minutes to warm through.)