Mary's Center (www.maryscenter.org) provides health care and social services to 24,000 people throughout the region. It uses a multi-pronged approach to help participants access individualized services that set them on the path toward good health, stable families and economic independence.
Serves: Metro region
What a donation buys:
• $250 provides one physical exam with counseling for a teenager.
• $1,000 covers the cost of eight counseling visits with a mental health provider.
• $10,000 pays for a pediatric physical exam and immunizations for 40 children.
• One day: Volunteer at special holiday events, back-to-school events or quarterly baby showers.
• Weekly: Volunteer as a patient greeter, reader or as a tutor to young children.
• Student Service Learning hou