Empowered Women International
Empowered Women International (www.ewint.org) provides entrepreneurship and workforce training, mentoring, access to markets and capital, and individualized services to immigrant, refugee and American-born women who face economic and personal challenges. Each year, EWI’s programs provide 300-plus women with the skills and networks to launch, manage and sustain their own businesses.
Serves: Metro region
What a donation buys:
• $100 provides business training materials for one woman.
• $1,000 provides financial coaching for 15 low-income women.
• $10,000 provides three women with full scholarships to the six-month Grow My Business program, which includes business development, marketing, financial education and coaching.
• One day: Lead a workshop on marketing, finance, public speaking or leadership.
• Weekly: Mentor a woman in business development, or offer specialized one-on-one business coaching.