Universities at Shady Grove—Career Experience Opportunities (CEO)
Universities at Shady Grove—Career Experience Opportunities (CEO) (shadygrove.umd.edu/student-services/career-and-internship-center/career-experience-opportunities) provides low-income and underrepresented students with experiential learning and career exploration opportunities to build competencies and skills necessary for career success. Through CEO, employers can help shape student experiences and equip students to meet their specific industry requirements.
Serves: Montgomery County
What a donation buys:
• $250 covers a job shadowing/career exploration day for five students.
• $1,000 covers one career skills training session for 20 students.
• $10,000 covers scholarships for 10 students.
• One day: Host CEO students for a tour of your company.
• Ongoing: Sponsor an internship and/or mentor a student.