A fire that broke out early Friday morning at a home in Potomac displaced two adults and three children, according to a Montgomery County Fire & Rescue spokesman.
An electrical problem in a conduit on the side of a house in the 8600 block of Bunnell Drive started the fire around 5:15 a.m. on Friday, Fire & Rescue spokesman Pete Piringer posted on Twitter. The fire started on the outside of the home and spread inside.
The five people who were forced to evacuate the home were not injured, Piringer wrote. The fire caused $140,000 in damage.
Dan Schere can be reached at email@example.com