Nearly 1% of nation’s fastest growing companies are in Montgomery, according to magazine ranking
The top local business on the list is mPower in North Bethesda
Inc. magazine’s newest list of the top 5,000 fastest growing companies in the U.S. includes 49 from Montgomery County.
The Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation (MCEDC), a public-private partnership with the county, said in a press release that Montgomery County had the most of any jurisdiction in Maryland.
MCEDC President and CEO Ben Wu said in the press release that having 49 companies on the list is “a testament to the community we’re cultivating to develop and support entrepreneurs, start-ups and innovation growth.”
The highest Montgomery County firm on the list — which Inc. magazine released in August — was mPower in North Bethesda, in 127th place. The company helps in areas such as government management, administration and technology.
Its three-year growth was 2,922%, according to the list.
Other Montgomery County companies on the list (with three-year growth in parentheses) include:
- Capital Brand Group, in Silver Spring, at 226th. Consulting group specializing in construction management and engineering. (three-year growth 1,954%)
- DecisionPoint Corp., in Gaithersburg, at 304th. Project and subject matter expertise. (1,489%)
- Homesnap, in Bethesda, at 510th. Provides real estate information. (917%)
- Vidoori, in Silver Spring, at 607th. Information technology services. (771%)
- Quince Orchard Psychotherapy, in Rockville, at 629th. Behavioral health services. (746%)
- Vigene Biosciences, in Rockville, at 636th. Gene-delivery services and products. (742%)
- Autumn Health, in Gaithersburg, at 702nd. Home and companion care for senior citizens. (669%)
- CloudBolt Software, in Gaithersburg, at 780th. Software. (612%)
- Panagora Group, in Silver Spring, at 858th. Sustainability in health and development. (550%)
- d3i Systems, in Bethesda, at 983rd. Technology and management services. (470%)
- Mytonomy, in Bethesda, at 1,199th. Software for health services. (377%)
- Rehab 2 Perform, in Germantown, at 1,201st. Manages rehab centers. (377%)
- BRAX Roofing, in Gaithersburg, at 1,389th. Home improvement service. (321%)
- Precise Software Solutions, in Rockville, at 1,534th. Services for government and commercial organizations. (286%)
- JTEK Data Solutions, in Bethesda, at 1,557th. Support services. (280%)
- BarnAllen Technologies, in Rockville, at 1,623rd. Business and support services. (264%)
- 121, in Bethesda, at 1,666th. Marketing and branding services. (258%)
- TISTA Science and Technology Corp., in Rockville, at 1,822nd. Information technology and professional services. (234%)
- Supinf Technologies., in Rockville, at 1,861st. Technology and strategy consulting services. (228%)
- ITegrity, in Silver Spring, at 2,072nd. Technology, engineering and management products and services. (204%)
- The Electronic On-Ramp, in Rockville, at 2,140th. Information operations and other services. (197%.)
- CommunicateHealth, in Rockville, at 2,264th. Design of health care services. (185%)
- Agilious, in Bethesda, at 2,285th. Technology consulting. (184%)
- MYTA Technologies, in Bethesda, at 2,575th. Recruits and places IT professional consultants. (160%)
The full list is posted at https://www.inc.com/inc5000/2020.