Of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the country this year, 41 are in Montgomery County, according to a new list released by Inc. Magazine.
The highest-ranked company among those in the county was Behavioral Framework — a Rockville-based therapy provider for children on the autism spectrum. Behavioral Framework ranked 46th on the list.
This year’s list ranks companies according to overall revenue growth between 2017 and 2020, according to a press release from the Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation (MCEDC).
Many of the Montgomery County companies span the industries of health care, biosciences and government services, according to the MCEDC. The economic development agency attributes this in part to the large number of federal research institutions such as the National Institutes of Health, the Food and Drug Administration and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
MCEDC President and CEO Ben Wu said in the press release that the 41 companies listed represent the diversity of the business community.
“Their recognition is a testament to the community we’re cultivating to develop and support entrepreneurs, startups and innovative growth,” he said.
The Montgomery County companies on the list are:
- Rockville-based Behavioral Framework, which provides therapy for children with autism. It ranked 46th.
- Potomac-based Cameron Seafood Online, which ships fresh Maryland seafood across the country. It ranked 167th.
- Rockville-based Audley Consulting Group, which specializes in information technology development. It ranked 188th.
- Gaithersburg-based RestoraPet, which creates organic health products for pets. It ranked 218th.
- Silver Spring-based Capital Brand Group, which specializes in construction and facility management. It ranked 290th.
- Gaithersburg-based Fat Buddha Glass, which sells glass products used for smoking. It ranked 464th.
- Rockville-based 20/20 GeneSystems, which provides clinical laboratory tests for cancer and COVID-19. It ranked 770th.
- Silver Spring-based Retrium, which provides software for running retrospectives. It ranked 809th.
- Bethesda-based Mytonomy, which offers a remote health care platform for self-care. It ranked 835th.
- Bethesda-based Corewood Care, which helps people age in place through home care and care management services. It ranked 845th.
- Rockville-based Axiom Consultants, which provides information technology consulting services. It ranked 1,152nd.
- Rockville-based Dinocrates Group, which provides strategic and technological consulting services to governments. It ranked 1,195th.
- Rockville-based Stellar IT Solutions, a consulting company for commercial and government clients. It ranked 1,281st.
- Bethesda-based Agilious, which develops software for governments and businesses. It ranked 1,318th.
- Rockville-based CloudBolt Software, a software company specializing in cloud management. It ranked 1,388th.
- Silver Spring-based ITegrity, which provides technical, engineering and management services to the federal government. It ranked 1,394th.
- Bethesda-based Rehab 2 Perform, which offers athletes a “hybrid” between physical therapy and personal training. It ranked 1,398th.
- Bethesda-based 121USA, which offers advertising and marketing services. It ranked 1,513th.
- Rockville-based Apex Home Loans, a financial services firm. It ranked 1,577th.
- Gaithersburg-based Homespire Mortgage Corporation, a mortgage broker. It ranked 1,680th.
- Rockville-based Bravium Consulting, which specializes in management and technology consulting. It ranked 1,848th.
- Rockville-based fusionSpan, which provides information technology management services. It ranked 1,859th.
- Rockville-based Innovative Consulting, which provides technical professional services. It ranked 2,193rd.
- Potomac-based Full Circle Research, which helps companies automate access to data. It ranked 2,334th.
- Rockville-based Quince Orchard Psychotherapy, which provides counseling and medication services. It ranked 2,501st.
- Gaithersburg-based R3, an information technology management firm. It ranked 2,567th.
- Rockville-based CommunicateHealth, which creates products and services aimed at expanding health education. It ranked 2,633rd.
- Silver Spring-based Mindoula Health, a health management company. It ranked 3,059th.
- Chevy Chase-based RLAH Real Estate, a residential brokerage. It ranked 3,336th.
- Bethesda-based Grove Resource Solutions, which provides technical and engineering services for civilians and clients in the defense and intelligence industries. It ranked 3,481st.
- Kensington-based Community Closing Network, a title company. It ranked 3,494th.
- Rockville-based Transparent BPO, which gives business process outsourcing services to other companies. It ranked 3,685th.
- Rockville-based Labyrinth, which helps charities comply with state fundraising regulations. It ranked 3,707th.
- Bethesda-based MYTA Technologies, which offers talent acquisition and staffing services. It ranked 3,720th.
- Bethesda-based JTEK Data Solutions, an information technology management company focused on cloud technology. It ranked 4,006th.
- Burtonsville-based Infiniti HR, which offers human resources services. It ranked 4,312th.
- Rockville-based CHHJ, which offers moving and junk removal services. It ranked 4,662nd.
- Rockville-based Kendall Capital Management, a wealth management firm for individuals and families who have more than $500,000 in assets. It ranked 4,741st.
- Silver Spring-based Bates Creative Group, a brand and marketing agency. It ranked 4,745th.
- Rockville-based Ripple Effect Communications, which offers consulting services to public and private firms. It ranked 4,852nd.
- Rockville-based Lurn, which helps educate and train entrepreneurs. It ranked 4,883rd.
Dan Schere can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org