Voices for Children Montgomery
Voices for Children Montgomery (casamontgomery.org) supports abused and neglected children by providing them with trained court-appointed special advocates (CASAs) to ensure their best interests are represented in the legal and social service systems. CASAs work with nearly 300 children each year.
Serves: Montgomery County
What a donation buys:
- $250 covers recruiting/training for four new child-advocate volunteers.
- $1,000 provides ongoing support and supervision for volunteer advocates to serve three children for one year.
- $10,000 covers the full cost of providing volunteer advocates for seven children for one year.
- One day: Donate household items to support older youths transitioning out of foster care.
- Weekly: Train to become an advocate (must be 21 or older).
- Student Service Learning