The Tree House Child Advocacy Center of Montgomery County, MD
THE TREE HOUSE CHILD ADVOCACY CENTER OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND (treehousemd.org) provides an array of free services to child and adolescent victims of abuse and neglect and their family members. Services include mental health assessments and therapy, medical evaluations, forensic interviews and family advocacy, all provided in a safe, child-focused, central location.
SERVES: Montgomery County
WHAT A DONATION BUYS:
- $250 provides five hours of trauma therapy for a child.
- $1,000 provides a full medical exam and psychological evaluation for a child.
- $5,000 provides one family with a full course of medical, therapeutic and victim assistance services.
- Ongoing: Help with the Tree House Tour de Cookie event.
- Ongoing: Organize snack or supply drives.