Nonprofit Village (thenonprofitvillage.org) builds the capacity and effectiveness of nonprofit organizations by offering shared space, back office services and amenities, and collaborative opportunities to help nonprofits save time and money. Nonprofit members take advantage of intensive educational and business development programs, public trainings, office services and resource referrals, serving more than 300 nonprofits in the area.
SERVES: Montgomery County and satellite location for nonprofits in the metropolitan region
WHAT A DONATION BUYS:
• $250 provides professional consulting for a member nonprofit.
• $1,000 provides one organization with community level membership benefits for a year.
• $10,000 provides a yearlong development program for a cohort of nonprofits and employee engagement opportunities for the sponsor.
• One day: Share expertise in marketing, finance or leadership development.
• Weekly/monthly: Provide short-term coaching in a specific field to nonprofit members.