Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless
Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless (mcch.net) supports 1,600 men, women and children annually in emergency shelters and permanent housing, creating a community where everyone has a safe, stable and affordable place to call home.
Serves: Montgomery County
What a donation buys:
• $250 provides one month of after-school care for formerly homeless children.
• $1,000 provides move-in kits for four veterans ending their homelessness and moving into a new home.
• $10,000 provides a month of rental assistance for 10 formerly homeless families now living in permanent supportive housing.
• One day: Help connect Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless clients with food assistance providers through the Healthy Food Every Day program.
• Weekly/Monthly: Provide meals for clients of the emergency shelter.