Mercy Health Clinic
Mercy Health Clinic (mercyhealthclinic.org) is a community-based health clinic that provides free medical care, health education and medications to uninsured, low-income adult residents of the county. The clinic’s medical services are delivered by volunteer physicians and a small staff of health professionals.
Serves: Montgomery County
What a donation buys:
• $250 covers the cost of a mammogram and follow-up support for five patients.
• $1,000 provides ongoing coordinated treatment, nutrition education and lifestyle education support for 100 patients who are managing diabetes, obesity and/or hypertension.
• $10,000 provides free medications and primary care for 100 patients for a year.
• Ongoing: Volunteer to provide support for front desk check-ins or marketing/social media outreach; or assist with patient eligibility screening.
• Ongoing: Physicians licensed in Maryland can volunteer to see patients.