Community Reach of Montgomery County
COMMUNITY REACH OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY (cmrocks.org) improves the quality of life for the most vulnerable Montgomery County residents by providing a health clinic for the low-income uninsured and Medicaid underinsured; home care assistance for seniors aging in place; financial assistance to stop eviction and utility termination; English language and citizenship classes for immigrants; and supportive housing for the homeless working toward self-sufficiency.
SERVES: Montgomery County
WHAT A DONATION BUYS:
• $250 provides a month of home care services for a senior client of the Senior Reach program.
• $1,000 helps 12 at-risk students and their parents prepare for education beyond high school.
• $10,000 covers the cost of 100 patient visits at the Mansfield Kaseman Health Clinic.
• One day: Do yard work at Rockland House or the home of a senior.
• Weekly: Be an intake coordinator for the Rockville Emergency Assistance Program.