ChorSymphonica (chorsymphonica.org) has been thrilling audiences in the metro region for a decade. Its “Conversation Concerts” are unique experiences that guide the audience through the music. During the COVID-19 pandemic, ChorSymphonica has created an Online Conversation Concert Archive, with insights, illustrations and audio recordings from previous concerts.
SERVES: Metro region
WHAT A DONATION BUYS:
• $75 supports monthly translation of ChorSymphonica’s archive into Spanish.
• $250 supports new video initiatives to illustrate the online archives, including interviews with artists from previous programs, and future plans.
• $500 supports creation of original, high-quality educational online content.
• One day: Help with reopening events in December 2021.
• Weekly: Assist staff with administrative and logistical tasks.