Arts for the Aging (artsfortheaging.org) engages older adults and their caregivers in health improvement and life enhancement through regular participation in the multidisciplinary arts.
Serves: Metro region
What a donation buys:
• $35 covers one hour of planning time with teaching artists to redesign programs.
• $250 provides new technology and training for artistic faculty and staff.
• $500 pays for one month of a new virtual program series.
• One day: Provide Spanish translation for instructions that are included with hands-on art-making activities called “heART Kits.” Volunteers must be fluent in written Spanish and English with demonstrated success on previous translation projects.
• Weekly: Deliver “heART Kits” to socially isolated seniors in a safe and socially distanced manner.