Which Bethesda-Area Restaurants Are Open for Thanksgiving
Some places to dine out on the holiday
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Bethesda
Though many restaurants are shutting their doors for Thanksgiving, a few are remaining open or offering holiday specials. Here are a few restaurants you can visit on Thursday if you decide to dine out:
• Ruth’s Chris Steak House—Will serve its Thanksgiving Day Turkey Dinner for $35.95. The meal comes with sliced turkey breast, gravy, sausage stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce and sweet potato casserole, as well as a to-go bag with turkey leftovers. The restaurant will also serve its regular menu with steak and lobster specials.
• Seasons 52—Will serve a Thanksgiving plate with turkey, stuffed cranberries, gravy, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, cranberry relish and pumpkin pie. The dinner costs $26.90 for adults and $12.90 for kids. It will also serve its full dinner menu and select wines for $6 or $7 per glass. Open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Lincoln’s Bar-B-Que—Open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with its regular menu, which includes smoked turkey. The restaurant is also offering a carry-out Thanksgiving feast with turkey, sides and pie meant to serve six people at $95.
• Morton’s The Steakhouse—Open 1 to 9 p.m. with its regular menu.
• Caddies—Opens at 4 p.m. until the end of the Redskins game.
• Heckman’s—Will be open until 3 a.m. serving late breakfast and sandwiches. Beer and wine are available until midnight.
• Tandoori Nights—Open for regular hours with its regular menu.
• Silver—Open for brunch from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
If you know of a restaurant open for Thanksgiving, email email@example.com to have it added to this list.