Five people will be recognized for growing their businesses and their impact on the local economy when they are inducted into the Montgomery County Business Hall of Fame later this year.
The five honorees are:
- Mark Choe, owner of Mark’s Kitchen Restaurant in Takoma Park
- David Reznick, co-founder of CohnReznick LLP, a wealth management and accounting firm that expanded nationwide from its early offices in Bethesda
- Annie S. Totah, founder and president of AST Partnership for Brighter Tomorrows, a Potomac philanthropist
- Ola Sage, CEO at e-Management, an information technology firm headquartered in Silver Spring
- Dottie Fitzgerald, vice president of Fitzgerald Auto Malls, which has locations throughout the county
The five businesspeople will be honored at an event Oct. 29 at The Universities at Shady Grove. The event is sponsored by the founders of the Business Hall of Fame, Grossberg Company and Monument Bank.