Aspen Hill Road Credit: Via Google Maps

A fire broke out in an Aspen Hill house early Sunday morning, displacing five adults, according to Montgomery County Fire & Rescue Services.

The fire originated in a basement bedroom in the 4200 block of Aspen Hill Road before 5:30 a.m., MCFRS spokesman Pete Piringer wrote on Twitter. A man living there woke up to find the fire and alerted others in the house, allowing them all to get out safely.

Piringer wrote that the fire was the result of combustibles too close to electronics. It caused about $350,000 in damages.